Lifetime Becker Link2Live Pro Services
The Lifetime* Becker Link2Live Pro Services enable access to relevant information on the navigation device during the journey in realtime. Through a WiFi-Tethering connection with your mobile phone, Life Traffic enables you access up-to-date traffic information in realtime. Furthermore, you can look up numerous points of interest with the comprehensive Live POI search.
With Live Traffic you can now pick up the latest traffic reports (data sourced from Nokia HERE) in real time. As part of the Becker Link2Live Pro services, Live Traffic offers detailed and even faster information about traffic jams and slow-moving traffic on your route with an indication of the length of delay, both on motorways and on trunk roads and major connecting routes within cities. This means you can stay abreast of traffic hold-ups at all times, allowing you to avoid them and choose an alternative route with ease.
- Update interval: Every 5 minutes or automatically when a new route is calculated.
- Available in 18 European countries: A, B, CH, DE, DK, EST, F, FIN, GB, GR, H, I, L, N, NL, P, PL, S, TR.
Live POI Search
The Live POI Search enables you to search for many different POIs along your route. You can take advantage of the huge POI database (data sourced from Nokia HERE) which you can access using the Becker Link2Live Pro services. For instance, you can easily find countless POIs such as restaurants, filling stations and lots more and get your Becker navigation device to guide you there quickly and reliably.
Important: The data consumption is low even for frequent travellers (with 80h of operation a month just 10MB) and hardly has any impact on the available smartphone data volume.
- Platform-independent. No additional smartphone app is required.
- Services can be connected independently of the smartphone to WiFi hotspots (e.g. public hotspots or home networks).
- Simultaneous use of the WiFi and Bluetooth® interfaces for data reception and use as a hands-free device.
- Rapid transfer of data thanks to WiFi (compared to Bluetooth).